If you live in the Atlanta Georgia area and are looking for a professional air duct cleaning company to clean the air ducts in your home or business then here are a few things you need to consider when choosing a professional air duct cleaning company.
- Look for a company that has Experience in Air Duct Cleaning in Atlanta– Not only do you want to find an air duct cleaning company that has experience in air duct cleaning, you also want to consider how long the company has been established in the Atlanta area. Most businesses don’t stay in business in one area very long if they are not meeting their customer’s needs. So look for an air duct cleaning business that has been in business in the Atlanta area for at least 5 years.
- Visit the Company’s Website- Spend a little bit of time browsing the company’s website to gain as much information regarding the company as possible. It is surprising the things you can learn about a company when checking their website. Websites that simply give you the name of the company and a list of their service may indicate a company that you need to be aware of.
- Check the Reviews- After you learn what you can about the company from their website check the company’s reviews. Two good sources to check with is the better business bureau and Yelp. See if there were any complaints about the company and how those complaints were resolved. Do keep in mind that no business is going to have 100% satisfied customers.
- Give the Company a Call- Once you think you have found a good professional air duct cleaning company give the company a call and ask them any questions you may have regarding their service. You will also want to ask them for references. Any Air Duct Cleaning company who is not willing to give you some references to check should raise a red flag as to their ability to provide quality service. Then make sure that you call the references you are given. Don’t just ask if they were satisfied with the air duct cleaning company’s service as the company won’t give you any references from customers not satisfied. Also ask them what the company could have done better. This will give you a clearer insight into the company’s overall performance.
- Go With Your Gut- Once you have checked out a couple of different air duct cleaning company then go with gut. In most cases, you know which company you feel most comfortable hiring and that is the company you choose.
If you need a professional air duct cleaning company to clean the air ducts in your home or business then why not check out our company 4 Seasons Air Care? We think you will find that our company can meet all of your needs. Just give us a call at 855-512-2726 and schedule an air duct cleaning appointment.